HAPPY & HEALTHY HOLIDAYS
Here at Mood & Mind we believe that holidays should be full of joy and cheer. Here are 5 tips to help you feel your best and stay sane this holiday season.
- Relax: Even if it is only for 10 minutes. Take some time to yourself in the midst of holiday gatherings. Reconnect to the little things that fill you up: go for a walk, take a bath, and focus on your breath. Lately, we have been enjoying a cup of our Wellieve- Cocoa Wellness Beverage. Wellieve is soothing, and the delicious cocoa taste brings the holiday cheer!
- Embrace the Holidays and indulge (in moderation): The winter holidays only come around once a year. Instead of trying to avoid all sweets, aim for moderation. Be sure to fuel up before parties with healthy well rounded meals, showing up to the party starving could lead to over eating. Our Superfood Organic Green Powder is a great and quick way to get a combinations of greens and vegetables.
- Exercise: It can be difficult to find time to exercise during the holidays, try and add in festive activities. A few of our favorite winter activities are walking with family and friends, ice skating, and sledding.
- Sleep: Do your best to keep a consistent sleep schedule. Sleep helps to regulate our body and boost our immune system. Struggling to get cozy before bed? Try our Sleepyhead Organic Loose Leaf Tea or our All Better P.M Blend.
- Gratitude: Stress can leave us frustrated and unhappy. Check-in with a few things you are grateful for each day. Express your appreciation to those around you.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Mood & Mind!
Mood & Mind